Sunday 17 February 2013

A little survey

I've had a posting deficit, so this little survey looked fun to fill out.

1. State your name:
 Paul-John.

2. State the name that your parents almost named you:
John Robert was a close one, but they didn't want me to be like JR off Dallas. Mom told me that if I had been a girl I'd have been Amanda. Just call me Mandi.

3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?
My mom and my dad and my sisters and my aunt and my cousin obviouslyyyy.

4. What was your first job?
Blockbuster Video, WOW! What a difference!

6. Did anything embarassing happen this week?
Something moderately embarrassing happens to me every week, but I'm going to say it was my unreasonably strongly-worded defense of Demi Lovato when my student said her voice sounded 'electronically helped.'

7. Do you miss your ex?
Sometimes.

8. Do people praise you for your looks?
Umm.

9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear?
Anything NEON! Neon yellow, neon pink, neon green, neon blue... the more offensive to the naked eye, the better.

10. How do you wear your makeup?
I wore mascara once at the behest of my friend and it seemed like a dreadful thing to be constantly encumbered with.

11. What are some of your nicknames?
Peej, Péj, Paja by certain Czechs... Pavlíčku-Honzíčku??

12. How many bedrooms are in your house?
Three.

13. How many bathrooms?
Two, thank heavens.

14. Do you have a job?
Yes. This is starting to feel judgmental.

15. Do you have a car?
On another continent, yes!

16. Do you work out every week?
Umm, I dance to k-pop routines by myself in my room and do cardio. That counts?

17. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
Ew, yes.

18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?
Yes, and if you haven't you're not doing it right.

19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd?
Yes, a few times.

20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear?
Little trunks.

21. Do you like your eyes?
Yes actually, love them badly!

22. Do you think you are pretty?
I feel charming, it's alarming how charming I feeeeeel

23. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Laura Jane, Shannon, and Henry

24. How much money is in your checking account?
This is definitely judgmental now.

25. Are you single?
Yes.

26. Do you want kids?
Yes.

27. Tell me what your back pack looks like.
Well, it's certainly not a Jansport canvas thing.

28. What celebrity do you think is hot?
Most of them?

29. Last movie you saw in theatre:
Les Misérables

30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year?
I'm not dating anyone! More sexually consistent though.

31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you?
No.

32. Have you ever cheated?
Never!

33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
Yes.

34: What do you like to do in your spare time?
Answer stupid surveys, evidently.

35: Do you add randos who request you on facebook?
Ya, totally.

36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you?
That's too much sharing.

37: Who was the last person you texted?
That was back in like... October, but it was probably Shannon or Dada.

38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
A few!

39: How do you look right now?
Sporty Spice outfit on.. trainers, tee, hoodie, baggy trousers..

40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?
Right now, it's TaTa, because she asked me to be her Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment